- Can I make a reservation on weekdays?
We are open and available for your rental or shuttle needs Thursdays through Mondays every week.
- How do I make a reservation?
Online reservations must be scheduled at least 12 hours in advance and can be made here: Click to Book!
- How far in advance should I make my reservation?
Reservations must be booked at least 12 hours in advance. Click here to book your reservation
- Can I bring my own boat?
Absolutely! You can still take advantage of our shuttle service to get you back to your starting point! Up to 2 boats $25, Additional kayaks/canoes $10 each and additional tubes are $5 each. Click here to book your shuttle
- When does your last shuttle run?
Our last shuttle heads out for the final pick up and drop off at 5pm.
- What should I wear / bring?
River shoes/ sandals
Water, Drinks, Snacks
- Can I kayak? How easy / difficult is it?
If you can float in a canoe, you will have no problem with a kayak. Some kayaks or river boats have open cockpits with room behind you for a dry bag and limited supplies. Others are sit on top style, which means some water may come over the deck and could get on the person sitting in the boat. This provides little cool down on hot days.
- What is your Cancellation & Refund Policy?
- Cancellations or changes to your booking can be made by you online in your account up 24 hours before your booking. You must cancel up to 24 hours before your booking to receive a full refund. You can also email us to cancel: email@example.com
- Cancellations or changes within 24 hours of your booking must be called in to 540-838-1877
- If your cancellation is due to poor weather, you will receive a full refund.
- No show/no call cancellations will not receive a refund.
- We will hold your booking for a maximum of 30 minutes after your scheduled time. If you arrive later than 30 minutes, you may lose your place and your deposit will not be refunded.
- Please allow 3 business days for all refunds to be issued.
If you have any additional questions that are not addressed here, please do not hesitate to call or email!